Where to play sport
The first place to look to find places to play sport is our "Find things to do" page.... There is a link to this page in the Featured Links section at the bottom of the page.
You can also visit the LIVING SPORT website here and check out the news or events calendar to find out about what's going on in Cambridgeshire.
www.information-britain.co.uk/ (website with info about clubs and activities)
http://www.sustrans.org.uk (all you need to know about cycling and cycle routes)
http://www.activeplaces.com (an interactive map to help you find your nearest leisure centres)
- Alcohol can seriously effect your image
- Are you too drunk
- Don't give out the wrong message
- Think B 4 U Drink
- Waking up with your friends
- Don't Bully
- Everyone's got something to smile about
- Don't Mask your feelings
- Friends are like a box of chocolates!
- Don't hide behind a smile!
- Stand out from the crowd!
- Who is the bigger person?
- There's usually more than one point of view
- Things can get better
- Don't bury your head in the sand
- Alcohol - Be safe
- Cannabis - still illegal
- Solvents solve nothing
- Drink Drunk Dead
- Going Going Gone
- Good Girls
- Good Night Out
- Smash Crash
- Things you don't want to do
- What is your limit?