If you’re 16-25 and your passion is within the arts, sports or culture, we can help you find a suitable space.
Whether your passion is within the arts, sports or culture, we can help you find a suitable space. It might be as simple as a place to play basket- ball or football. Or you might want to organise a one-off event for your dance group or a space to write for your local newspaper.
The somewhereto_ site will quickly show you spaces available in locations near you. And, if you find one that you want to access, we’ll guide you through the steps you need to take to try and secure it. Maybe you’re not totally sure what your passion is, but just know you want to do something?
The somewhereto_ team are on hand to talk to you about your ideas – on the phone, web, and in your region – and might even have a few suggestions.
Use the download tab below to download a flyer
Sorry, no pages found.
Sorry, no links found.
Sorry, no contacts found.
- Alcohol can seriously effect your image
- Are you too drunk
- Don't give out the wrong message
- Think B 4 U Drink
- Waking up with your friends
- Don't Bully
- Everyone's got something to smile about
- Don't Mask your feelings
- Friends are like a box of chocolates!
- Don't hide behind a smile!
- Stand out from the crowd!
- Who is the bigger person?
- There's usually more than one point of view
- Things can get better
- Don't bury your head in the sand
- Alcohol - Be safe
- Cannabis - still illegal
- Solvents solve nothing
- Drink Drunk Dead
- Going Going Gone
- Good Girls
- Good Night Out
- Smash Crash
- Things you don't want to do
- What is your limit?