Cyber bullying can take many forms, for example:
- Abusive emails or text messages
- Picture/video clip bullying via mobile phone cameras - can make you feel embarrassed or threatened
- Instant messaging used to bully, frighten or humiliate
- Chat room bullying
How can I keep clear of cyber bullies?
- Be careful who you give your mobile number or email address to
- Never reply to unpleasant emails
- Leave the chat room if it becomes unpleasant
- If you have a page on a social networking site (e.g. Facebook, MSN, Myspace, Bebo) make sure you understand all of the privacy/security settings and use them.
What can I do if I get bullied?
- Tell someone you trust - a parent/friend/teacher/youth worker/personal adviser
- Make note of exactly when the threatening message/call was sent
- Keep emails/texts as evidence
- Contact your service provider to find out how they can help you
Sorry, no downloads found.
Sorry, no contacts found.
Young people helping and supporting each other online
Beat bullying with Bullying UK
A social comment on Cyber bullying with information and advice
- 06/12/13 - Christmas tree festival in Kimbolton
- 07/12/13 - Huntingdon Community Radio "Open Mic Day"