This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. View our cookie policyX


If you are worried about child abuse you can get help for yourself or for someone else by ringing the Cambridgeshire Call Centre on 0345 045 5200 (8am to 8pm Monday to Saturday or Social care on 01733 234724 at all other times).

If you or the person you are worried about are in immediate physical danger ring the police on 999 or 112.

In situations where the danger is not immediate and you prefer to talk to someone you know rather than a call centre any of the people listed below will be able to help:

  • GP (doctor)
  • Police officer
  • Social worker
  • Teacher
  • Youth support worker

You can also get advice by phone from Childline on 0800 1111 - The call is free, you won't have to give your name and the call won't even show up on your phone bill.

Always talk to an adult you trust about any worries you might have relating to child abuse.

For more information about different types of abuse see our abuse section.

Other Sites

Sorry, no pages found.

Sorry, no downloads found.

Sorry, no contacts found.

Featured Links